Monday, February 26, 2018

Lunar Halo





Happy Monday! For today's "moon-day" I have a moon themed polish to show you, Femme Fatale's Lunar Halo.





Lunar Halo has a clear base filled with color shifting and silver holo glitters from tiny tiny shimmer-like to huge hexes. It's really sheer, the pictures show three coats and you can still clearly see my nail below it. If you want an opaque finish with this one, you have to layer it over a opqaue base. It's really glittery, but one generous coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top was enough for a smooth finish.













Femme Fatale polishes are available at their shop , Norway Nails  and Color4Nails.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...