Wednesday, January 17, 2018

My Oblivion





Pahlish's My Oblivion is today's polish.










My Oblivion has a sheer teal jelly base (a little less blue than my pictures show) filled with gold holographic hex and bar glitters. I used three coats and as you can see, my nail line is still clearly visible. One generous coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top provided a smooth finish.













My Oblivion is no longer produced, but other Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel and at Overall Beauty.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...