Friday, December 15, 2017

Nail Crazies Unite: Holiday






This week's challenge theme is Holiday. Since we were told to choose any december holiday, and I didn't want to do the same as everybode else, I chose a day that's just special for my family, and nobody else. My dad turned 70 last week, so this holiday mani is about my dad's birthday.





I started with two coats of MoYou London After The Storm. For the stamping I used MoYou London Black Knight, Kiss The Frog, Café Au Lait, Born Pretty Store stamping polish No.5, ÜberChic Christmas-01 and Bundle Monster BM-H19, BM-H20 and BM-702 (just for the 70 in the plate number...) plates. As usual, I finished with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...