Friday, July 7, 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Beach or Animal Silhouettes




 


This week there are two themes to chose from for the nail art challenge: beach or animal silhouettes. Since there will be another beach themed challenge mani for the end of july, I went with animal silhouettes for this week.





For the background of my "african sunset" mani, I sponged a gradient using MoYou London Sweet Custard, Autumn Harvest and Rusty Red. For the stamping I used MoYou London Black Knight and Bundle Monster plate BM-XK204(in collaboration with Beaching Nails). One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.



 









2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Sara! So was I, I literally wore it until it fell from my nails ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...