Monday, June 5, 2017

Lonesome Ocean






Lonesome Ocean is today's polish by Pahlish.





When I was googling this polish, I realised that there are two different polishes with the same name, one very old, from 2012, and a newer one, which is the one I have. Lonesome Ocean (in my version) has a sheer dark teal jelly base, filled with hex and square glitters in blue, pink, green and clear iridescent, and some blue flakie shimmer. My pictures show three coats (plus one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top), and as you can see, it's still nowhere from opaque.

















Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel and at Overall Beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...