Friday, December 30, 2016

Nail Crazies Unite: Ugly Sweater








This week's challenge theme is ugly sweater. Ugly Christmas sweaters aren't really a thing here in Switzerland, but I still did what I could ;-) (OK, I admit, I screwed up every single nail but my pinkie, but well, I never claimed I was perfect, right?)





For this mani I used Essence Juicy Love (red), MoYou London Kiss The Frog (green) and P2 So Innocent (white), ÜberChic stamping plate Christmas-01 and my favorite topcoat KBShimmer Clearly On Top.















4 comments:

  1. Hehe, what a fun theme, great nail art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! That's why I love these challenges, they give me ideas I wouldn't have come up with on my own ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...