Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Lacke in Farbe und bunt - Bunt






Lacke in Farbe und bunt is a weekly nail polish challenge by Lenas Sofa and Das Jahreszeitenhaus. Each week they have a new color scheme, and this week's color is multicolored.





I started with two coats of Lyn B. Designs Stardust, a brown shimmer with purple, golden and red reflexes. This one dries to a semi-matte finish.





My multicolored polish is Girly Bits Enabler, a multichrome flakie topper shifting from pink over orange and yellow to green. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top gave the mani a smooth finish.











I added one coat of Picture Polish G'Day Matte, because matte flakies = love!













Girly Bits polishes are available at her own store, Harlow & Co.Overall Beauty and Mei Mei's Signatures.

LynBDesigns polishes are available on Etsy.

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...