Friday, July 22, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Nude & Color







Another week has passed and it's time for the next 40 Great Nail Art Ideas mani. The color scheme is nude and color, and my personal pattern prompt is tape mani.





As base color I chose Pahlish Proud Titania, a sand colored nude holo. I used three coats for opacity.





Since I learned about nail vinyls I got too lazy to cut nail tape, so I used What's Up Nails straight vinyls for the tape pattern. The vinyls are slightly wider than nail tape, so the lines also got a little wider. The topper color is Takko Créateur, a olive green with intense golden shimmer. After removing the vinyls, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.


















Takko Lacquers are available at their own shop (US only), Femme Fatale and Mei Mei's Signatures, where I got mine.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...