Friday, June 3, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Weddings







The wedding season started last month, and weddings is also this week's challenge theme. I'm invited to two weddings this summer, but since I'm neither bridesmaid nor bride, I wont be wearing any wedding-specific mani. For today's challenge I decided to go with a classic bridal mani.





It's an all white mani, but I still used three different polishes for it, each one with a different grade of opacity. As base I used Essie Marshmellow, a white jelly. I wanted to use only one coat to keept it quite translucent, but it was quite streaky with one coat, so I added a second. For the stamping I used Essence white stamping polish and Überchic Beauty plate 1-02. For the french tips I used french tips nail vinyls and Essie Blanc. In total I added three coats of KBShimmer Clearly On Top, one before and after the stamping and a third one as finishing move.

















5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...