Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Lacke in Farbe und bunt - Taupe





Lacke in Farbe und bunt is a weekly nail polish challenge by Lenas Sofa and Das Jahreszeitenhaus. Each week they have a new color scheme, and this week's color is taupe.




While I very often wear colorful polishes, I really adore my neutrals. This one is Catrice Steel My Soul, a slightly purple leaning taupe with golden flecks, that dries to a semi-matte finish. I wore three coats for the pictures (and no topcoat, and of course I smashed my index finger against the table when the polish wasn't dry yet...).











The leave pattern I stamped with Catrice Smooth Chocolate and Lily Anna plate 02. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani. 













4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. I'll have to wear it again in green, I bet it would look lovely :-)

      Delete
  2. The shimmer of that polish is gorgeous. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...