Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Sinister Puddle






Shannon Pahlas, the head behind the indie polish brand Pahlish, seems to be a huge fan of Doctor Who, just like I am, so she regularly brings out Doctor Who themed polishes, and I usually buy them, just like this one: Sinister Puddle.





I started with three coats of Pahlish Sinister Puddle, a taupe based polish with golden flakies and purple shimmer, that makes the polish look almost plum colored.




Then I stamped over it using Kiko Mirror 617 (Taupe) and Pueen plate 79. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.













Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel and at Overall Beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...