Friday, February 26, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Fashion







Fashion is this week's challenge theme. This was quite hard for me, since I'm not really into fashion, I'm a total jeans-and-sneakers-gal. So I googled fashion inspired manis and stumbled upon this post by Lacquered Bits I really liked. So I took it as inspiration and dedicated my challenge mani to Michael Kors' burgundy red coat.





I applied two coats of OPI Skyfall, a burgundy red creme. For the stamping I used Picture Polish G'Day Matte (a matte topcoat) and UberChic plate 1-03. No topcoat of course, it would have destroyed the matte stamping. As you probably can imagine, it's not too easy to stamp with a clear and therefor almost invisible polish. I chose the new black/blue Creative Shop stamper I bought at What's Up Nails, since it got a very shiny surface and I could see the pattern from an angle.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...