Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Purple Smoke





Purple stamping it is for today.





My base color is Contrary Polish Purple Smoke, and the name is program. It's a deep, dusky, smokey purple with an intense shimmer. I used three coats for opacity.






My stamping polish is Kiko 622 (Wisteria), a metallic lilac. As stamping plate I used is Lily Anna 02. One coat of Pahlish Magic Mirror Top Coat finished this mani.








Contrary Polish are available at  Femme Fatale, Mei Mei's SignaturesNorway Nails and Rainbow Connection (UK only).

4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous manicure! I love the colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nati! I just love ton-sur-ton manis :-)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty, as per usual of course.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...