Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Golden Greatness






Greatness is the name of this fall colored ILNP multichrome polish.





"Greatness travels through rich and intense hues of wine red, orange, copper, and gold. About as regal as you can get, Greatness will definitely have you feeling like royalty!" (Source: ILNP) I used three coats for opacity.






For the stamping I used Barry M. Gold Foil and MoYou London Explorer Collection plate 07. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.








ILoveNailpolish are available on Etsy and at their own shop.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...