Thursday, September 17, 2015

Acid Ocean





Today's polish is Indigo Bananas Acid Ocean.





Acid Ocean is "a deep blue to blue green base with several kinds of aqua and green colorshifting (ultra thin) flakies, and a bronze to green shifting shimmer.  Flakies shift green blue to violet blue. Overall color is an emerald green to dark teal effect, depending on the light."
(Source: Indigo Bananas)

I used three coats plus one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.














Indigo Bananas polishes are available at their own shop, on Etsy, Edgy Polish, Femme Fatale, Polishnail, Rainbow Connection and Mei Mei's Signatures, where I bought mine.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...