Monday, July 27, 2015

A Box, Indied - Clubbin' Teal Dawn





The third polish of the july "A Box, Indied" is Glisten&Glow Clubbin' Teal Dawn.





Clubbin' Teal Dawn is a teal linear holo (my pictures are not really color accurate, the color is a littel more green-leaning than my photos show). The picture shows three coats plus topcoat.





For the stamping I used a England Saint George and Pueen plate 76. I finished with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.










Glisten & Glow polishes are available at their own store, Llarowe, Color4Nails, Rainbow Connection and Overall Beauty. Clubbin' Teal Dawn is exclusive to the july "A Box, Indied". The box is available at Llarowe as one-month-only or as subscription ($50 per box).

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...