Monday, February 23, 2015

A Box, Indied - Rose Cardamom Chocolate Truffles





The socond polish of the february "A Box, Indied" is Elevation Polish Rose Cardamom Chocolate Truffles.





I started with Manhattan 005 (Marcel Ostertag Collection), a light grey creme.




Then I taped off a triangle and added one coat of Rose Cardamom Chocolate Truffles. This one has a very dark brown, practically black jelly base with red and holographic microglitter. Sadly, the glitter doesn't transfer too well on the nails, it looks more or less black on the nails. As always, I finished with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.












Elevation Polish are available at their own store and at Llarowe. Rose Cardamom Chocolate Truffles was exclusive to the february "A Box, Indied". The box with five indie polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).




2 comments:

  1. I love how it looks in the bottle, buch a pity the glitter don't show on the nail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, too bad, it could have been such a gorgeous polish...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...