Friday, February 27, 2015

A Box, Indied - Even Sugar Melts In The Devils Mouth




Number four the the february "A Box, Indied" is Crows Toes Even Sugar Melts In The Devils Mouth.






Even Sugar Melts In The Devils Mouth is a black polish filled with silver flakies and red microglitter. I used three coats and added some Born Pretty Store studs and one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.














Crows Toes polishes are available at Llarowe and Overall Beauty. Even Sugar Melts In The Devils Mouth is exclusive to the february "A Box, Indied". The box is available at Llarowe as a one-time-only box or as a monthly subscription.


2 comments:

  1. I just ordered the box. Mainly for this polish. (Though I like the others too.) This seems so unique and edgy but feminine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it, too. I'm sure you'll love the box :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...