Tuesday, January 27, 2015

52 Week Challenge - Fishbraid / Topper-non Glitter








Fishbraid and non-glitter topper, these are the two themes for this week's 52 week challenge.




For the fishbraid pattern on my middle and ring finger I used three China Glaze polishes: Exotic Encounters, For Audrey and Kinetic Candy (dark to light). On my other fingers I used Exotic Encounters as a base and added Catrice No Smoke Without Fire, a sheer black topper with a subtle shimmer on my index finger and Catrice Godfather Of Pearl, a holo-shimmer-topper shifting between blue and purple on my thumb. I left the pinkie as it was, with two coats of Exotic Encouonters. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top over all nails finished the mani.















2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...