Monday, December 29, 2014

Top 10 Polishes 2014





The year is almost over, it's time for me to show you my favorite polishes of 2014. So here are my 10 favorites that were released this year, and that I've already worn. There are a lot of gorgeous 2014 polishes with my untrieds, but they sadly won't appear here, neither do the ones I loved weraing in 2014 but were released in 2013 or earlier. I linked every polish with the original post, where you can find the links to the respective online shops ;-)




I Love NailPolish - Abundance





Pahlish- The Ghost Banquo




Girly Bits - Food Fight




Pahlish - So Not Married!







Contrary Polish -Bright Lights, Small City






I Love NailPolish - Nostalgia (Holo)





Black Cat Lacquer - Poison Ivy





 Jindie Nails - Blue & Green's Love Child





Hare Polish - Phat Tuesday




Liquid Sky Lacquer - New Beginnings




2 comments:

  1. Pahlish has just been on fire this year, I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, I think I ordered six times (or even more) in 2014, because they released that many gorgeous polishes! :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...