Friday, November 7, 2014

Jessie's Nails


My best friend Jessica sent me pictures of her new mani, so here's what she has to show you :-)


I wanted to try something a colleague showed me on instagramm by myglamnails.

First I applied one coat of essence nail xxl nail thickener, then I added 2 middle coats of essence prom-berry ( one thick coat would've done the job too, I think)





For the desired effect I wanted to try two different approaches

1. I added tape like shown in the picture and then added one medium coat of essence pink&proud














2. I applied two thin coats of essence pink&proud and added then with a thin brush two lines left and right and some diagonal lines over pink&proud with essence black is back






Which do you prefer?
I think with this dark colours the black is a bit 'lost' so I prefer the taped version.... but for sure the second version was much faster :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...