Saturday, November 1, 2014

I'll Swallow Your Soul!





One day after Halloween, I want to show you one of Dollish Polish's Halloween 2013 collection polishes: I'll Swallow Your Soul. The whole collection has been repromoted this year, so this one should still/again be available.









I'll Swallow Your Soul! has a black jelly base filled with yellow, orange and red shard glitters. The jelly base looks very sheer at the first coat, but builds up nicely. The pictures show three coats plus one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.











Dollish Polish are available at their store, at Llarowe and at Overall Beauty.


2 comments:

  1. Oh that's pretty! It's a refreshing change from all those bubblegum glitter nail polishes :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-)
      I do love "bubblegum-polishes", but I also do love the dark and murky ones, so don't fret, there will always be both on my blog ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...