Saturday, November 15, 2014

First Day Of My Life - Pahlish August Duo





With this grey and foggy november weather, I sometimes just feel like wearing summer colors. So here's the Pahlish monthly duo from august: First Day Of My Life.

 


The base color of this duo is called Meet Me In The Morning and has a light tiffany blue base with copper flakes. I used two medium coats for opacity, the formula is very nice to work with. Meet Me In The Morning reminds me of Butter London Two Fingered Salute or Catrice Mint Me Up. Is anyone interested in a comparison post with these three?

The glitter topper, Blankets On The Beach, has a clear base with golden, copper and aqua glitters (hexes, squares, dots) in various sizes. I used it for a glitter gradient. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top as enough for a smooth finish. 












 Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel, at Overall Beauty and at Llarowe. I bought mine at the Bigcartel shop. The monthly duos are only available for one month, and every month there's a new one.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...