Monday, November 3, 2014

Candy Corn On The Space Needle






October is over, but here in Switzerland the sun is shining today and the weather doesn't look at all like november. Matching the weather, today's mani shows the colors of fall.





As base color I used three coats of OPI A-Taupe The Space Needle (Touring America Collection), a yellow toned brown (not taupe in my eyes).




The glitter topper is Naild' It Candy Corn, a clear based polish with small copper hexes plus white, black, yellow and orange hex and bar glitters.




I had no isses with the application of Candy Corn (als always with glitter toppers, dabbing is my preferred method of application). One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.










 Naild' It polishes are available at her shop and at MeiMei's Signatures, where I got mine.


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...