Saturday, November 8, 2014

Abundance





You probably already know how much I love the ILNP multichrome polishes. Here's a new one, Abundance (non holo this time).





Abundance is the perfect fall multichrome, changing from green over yellow and copper to a burgundy red. The pictures show two coats.




Bundle Monster plate BM-H13and Essence black stamping polish were used to add a flower pattern. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.










I wore this mani for a record time of 7 days. The picture below shows how it looked like after this time...





ILoveNailpolish are available on Etsy and at their own shop.  

6 comments:

  1. 7 days!? And it looks this good? Wow, not only is it a lovely mani, but a strong one too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I always choose this brand for city trips, conventions, etc., when I don't have the time to change my mani after three days...

      Delete
  2. Adoro esos esmaltes, muy lindo el stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that base color in my life :-O And what the deuce, a whole week's wear? That is impressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, you really NEED this (and lots of others my that brand)!

      P.S. ilnp.com ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...