Tuesday, November 25, 2014

52 Week Challenge - Brush Stroke / Favorite Brand








A new week, two new challenge themes: brush stroke and favorite brand. There are a lot of brands I really like, especially indie brands, but in the end I chose ILNP, an american indie brand famous for their awesome multichrome polishes.


 
 
For this mani I started with a simple black base (one coat of aEngland Camelot). Over this base I applied three ILNP polishes, Nostalgia, Cygnus Loop and Sirene (starting from the cuticle) with a single stroke of the semi-dry brush. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.












2 comments:

  1. WOW! I literally gasped when I saw this. Aglaya, I think this is my favorite creation from you so far, absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Melissa <3
      You should try this technique, it's so easy and still so effective

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...