Monday, May 19, 2014

A Box, Indied - The Blooming Desert





This week is dedicated to the may "A Box, Indied". To start I have the contribution by Hare Polish to show you, The Blooming Desert.


 


The Blooming Desert has a sheer hot pink jelly base filled with pink, orange and matte white hexes, squares and dots in different sizes plus orange shimmer. My pictures show three coats plus one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top. I had no issues with application, but as you can see on my index finger, the three coats were not completely opaque.














Hare polishes are available on Etsy or at Llarowe. The Blooming Desert was exclusive to the may "A Box, Indied". The box with five polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).




6 comments:

  1. I love this colour! Pink with orange is one of my favourite colour combos <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you do. Both pink and orange are so not my colors, so I'm happy there are people who do like it ;-)

      Delete
  2. OMG how pretty - this sits in the front row of my polish (kitchen) table!!! What did you use as Base Coat? En guete Wuchestart - und pink gseht würklich g uet us an Dir, au wenn's nid Dini ersti Farbwahl isch ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci :-)

      I used the Essence Colour Arts basecoat (usually I use this repair whatsoever Essence thingy, but it's empty and I didn't have the time to get a new one yet)

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous! I really love this shade of pink.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...