Monday, March 17, 2014

Moss Sandwich Skittlette






Happy St. Patrick's Day! Of course I have a green mani to show you today :-)








This mani is based on Catrice Hugo Moss, a dark, mossy green jelly that is surprisingly well pigmented. I used two coats, added a clover leaf stamping on my middle and ring finger using Bundle Monster plate H-04 and white Essence stamping polish, plus some silver holographic glitter polish (Essence Julia) on my pinkie and thumb, then I added a third coat of Hugo Moss. As always, I finished with topcoat (Rica Glossy Glam).



 







6 comments:

  1. Oh those small clover leaves are too cute!!!! On my phone screen it looks as if your nails would pulsate in that glowing green!!!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hon! I couldn't stop staring at my nails while wearing this mani, especially the glitter looked sooo beautiful through the jelly <3

      Delete
  2. Oh my! This is such a glowy manicure. Love the jelly sammich! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really loved wearing it :-)

      Delete
  3. Oh my, das sieht so hammergeil aus mit diesen kleinen Kleeblättern *_* Wahnsinn, wie machst du nur immer wieder sowas tolles?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank Wiebke, freut mich, dass es dir so gut gefällt. Ich lese viele (sehr viele) Nail Blogs, da sehe ich immer wieder neue Sachen, die mir gefallen und die ich dann ähnlich (oder auch ganz anders,aber mit der selben Technik) ausführe. Inspirieren lassen (und dabei vielleicht auch andere inspirieren) klappt sehr gut über das Internet :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...