Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Half Past Yesterday, A Quarter Till Today





Today's mani is what I had in mind to wear on New Years Eve. As you might remember, I spent NYE sick in bed, wearing no nailpolish, but as I still liked the idea, I decided to wear it some time later, just in spite :-)





I used Crows Toes Half Past Yesterday, a purple jelly with copper hexes and tiny squares plus small holo glitters (that's what looks mulitcolored in my pictures) and a very prominent copper shimmer. I used three coats for opacity and had no issues with application. One coat of Rica Glossy Glam topcoat was enough for a smooth finish.








On my accent nail I used Crows Toes A Quarter Till Today, which is practically the same polish as Half Past Yesterday, just without the glitters, so only purple jelly with copper shimmer. I also used three coats here.





Then I used Bundle Monster plate BM-H14 and Essie Penny Talk to add this fob watch stamping showing a couple of minutes to twelve plus another coat of Rica Glossy Glam










Crows Toes polishes are available at Llarowe and Overall Beauty.





4 comments:

  1. Haha love the aligned theme of time!!! And of course your creation as a whole! And as you might not be surprised to learn, that glitter sits in my untrieds....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, hon! Oh, really, you've got this one, too? ;-) Such a beauty is almost a must-have :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh yes they are, I really love them, too :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...