Saturday, March 22, 2014

A Box, Indied - Flash Your Tips





The third polish of the march "A Box, Indied" is Girly Bits Flash Your Tips. As you probably know, I'm a big fan of Girly Bits polishes, and this one's no exception.





Flash Your Tips is a periwinkle leaning purple holo with slight grey undertones and a subtle golden shimmer (I was completely unable to capture it in my pictures, you just have to believe me) plus gold and green micoglitter. I used three coats of Flash Your Tips on it's own on my pinkie and thumb. It's a little on the sheer side, with three coats it was just about opaque.


with flash





















 


On my index finger I applied one coat of Flash Your Tips over two coats of a England Encore Margot (Ballerina Collection), a strong silver holo, and chevron nail vinyls.




My ring and middle finger show three coats of Catrice 100 perSAND real (Luxury Lacquers Limited Edition), a silver textured polish.

As finishing move, I added one coat of Rica Glossy Glam topcoat (not over the textured one, of course).











a England polishes are available at various places, you'll find a complete list of retailers here.

Girly Bits polishes are available at her own storeLlaroweHarlow & Co.Overall Beauty and Mei Mei's Signatures. Flash Your Tips was exclusive to the march "A Box, Indied". The box with five polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).

6 comments:

  1. I just love this and had it already on my nails - beautifully incorporated in that Skittelette! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and I just love purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine wunderschöne Kombi! Wie lange trägst du eigentlich deine Maniküren immer so im Durchschnitt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank, Wiebke! Oft trage ich meine Manis nur einen Tag (alles was ich hier zeige sind ja NOTDs), da ich fünf Mal pro Woche poste "muss" ich im Schnitt fünf Mal pro Woche lackieren. Wenn ich das Wochenende verplant habe (wie z.B. das vergangene), kann es auch mal vorkommen, dass ich eine Mani drei oder vier Tage trage, aber das ist eher die Ausnahme.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...