Thursday, February 13, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Day 6 - Valentines








It's thursday again, so here's the next round of the Golden Oldie Thursday, of course this week the theme's valentines.




I started with a base of Kleancolor Story Of My Heart, a soft pink foil with golden shimmer. As you can see, my nail line was still visible after three coats.








Then I used Bundle Monster plate BM H016 and Catrice Soulful (spectaculART Limited Edition) to add a rose pattern. With only one thin layer, Soulful looks pink. Worn alone it's more like a fuchsia leaning red. One coat of Rica Glossy Glam topcoat finished this mani.












As always, more contributions below.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...