Monday, February 24, 2014

A Box, Indied - Cupid Is Stupid







The last polish of the february "A Box, Indied" is Different Dimension Cupid Is Stupid




Cupid Is Stupid is a raspberry leaning hot pink jelly with small blue shimmering iridescent gitters. As a jelly, Cupid Is Stupid is pretty sheer, after three coats my nail line was still visible.








Hot pink is so not my color, so I used a England Jane Eyre (already shown here), a black base with red shimmer, and some striping tape to make it more wearable for me. One coat of Rica Glossy Glam topcoat finished this mani.

















Different Dimension polishes can be found on Etsy, at Mei Mei's Signatures or at Llarowe. Cupid Is Stupid was exclusive to the february "A Box, Indied". The box with five polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).




a England polishes are available at various places, you'll find a complete list of retailers here.



6 comments:

  1. LOL - poor you - so not your color ;-) - but you got around that challenge so well with doing this beautiful stripe mani! I have to admit so far I never was too much into pinks either but this February Box has had me liking those pinks big time!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, poor me ;-)
      So I know where to ditch pink polishes, should I feel the urge ;-)

      Delete
  2. Oooh this is gorgeous! The pink is so interesting, with the blue glitter in it. And I've always liked hot pink and black together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be a huge fan of pink as a kid, but I grew out of it (the color, I really like the singer) ;-) The combo with black is the only way I feel like wearing this color.

      Delete
  3. Der Name ist ja hammer *_* Erinnert mich sehr an einen aus der Burlesque-Kollektion von O.P.I.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Den Namen finde ich auch toll. Die Kollektion kenne ich nicht wirklich, daher muss ich dir einfach glauben :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...