Monday, December 16, 2013

Occult Super Vixen







Another mani with polishes chosen by my boyfriend :-)




As base color I used two coats of Catrice Occult (Thrilling Me Softly Limited Edition), a deep plum creme. Application was easy, but as Occult is highly pigmented, clean up and removal was kind of a mess and left my fingers stained (not my nails, though).





On top of Occult I dabbed one coat of Emily de Molly Super Vixen, a clear base with hexes and squares in various shades of pink and purple, plus huge pink holographic circles.




I placed the bottle upside down for about half an hour to get the big glitters easy out of the bottle, so application was no problem and all the glitters spread easily.

I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.














Emily de Molly polishes are available on Etsy (Australia only), at Llarowe, at Shoppe Eclectico, at Mei Mei's Signatures and at Norway Nails.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and vivid mani, and the various shades of pink, purple, magenta play so well together :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. It's not my usual range of colors, but during the cold months, my taste sometimes goes a little astray ;-)

      Delete
  2. Plum Creme ist quasi die Bezeichnung, die sagt, dass ein Lack MEIN Lack ist :D Ich liebe alle diese Farben und hab einen von fast jeder Marke - Favorit ist Bahama Mama :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Solche Beerentöne sind eigentlich nicht so mein Ding, aber im Herbst/Winter fühle ich mich doch dazu hingezogen ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...