Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hello, Sweetie!





A Doctor Who polish today: Nail Pattern Boldness Hello Sweetie! It's purple, it's Doctor Who, I simply had to get it :-)










 "Hello, Sweetie is a purple jelly with a mix of copper, black and red metallic glitters. It is part of the Time Traveler collection and is inspired by River Song."
(Source: Nail Pattern Boldness)

To be honest, after endless years of Emergency Room, I still think of Elizabeth Corday when I see Alex Kingston, but I do like River Song. ;-)
"Hello Sweetie" is how she greats the Doctor



















My pictures show four coats of Hello Sweetie, topped with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast. The purple jelly base is a little more red tones IRL, my purple-hating camera refused to capture the color correctly.


Nail Pattern Boldness polishes are available on Etsy and at Llarowe.



11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Aglaya, this is soooooo Gorgeous! I love, this has to be my favourite shade from all your indies posts. The only down side is 4 coats and 2 coats of topcoat... :( I never do 6 coats for a mani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plus basecoat = 7 coats.
      If you're not as fussy about VNL as I am you might get away with three coats, and only one coat of topcoat.
      I think my "record" was nine (!) layers in one mani, but even for me it was too much... But I often layer two coats of topcoat over glitter over three coats of base color over basecoat = 7 layers

      Delete
  2. Der ist wunderschön! Absolut mein Farbschema. Allerdings sind 4 Schichten schon ganz schön viel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da ich oft mit Basisfarbe und Glitterlack "arbeite", sind vier Schichten für mich nichts aussergewöhnliches. Wenn du weniger pingelig bist als ich und es dir nichts ausmacht, wenn der Lack nicht 100% sondern vielleicht nur 95% blickdicht ist, würden sicher auch drei Schichten ausreichen. Du könntest ihn natürlich auch über einen Cremelack in einem ähnlichen Farbton auftragen, da lassen sich auch 1-2 Schichten sparen.

      Delete
  3. Schön!
    Und passenderweise ist heute Impossible Astronaut Day <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Richtig!
      Ich muss zwar zugeben, ich blogge immer im Voraus und time die Posts, und bei diesem habe ich gar nicht bedacht, dass der ja heute super passen würde. Das hat der Zufall für mich übernommen ;-)

      Delete
  4. This is so pretty! It's really unique too. I've never seen anything like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes, copper and purple make a pretty combination :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...