Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Whats This? White Wedding!





Today I have another mani in wintery colors to show you.




I started with Picture Polish White Wedding, a gorgeous white polish with pink shimmer. As beautiful this polish is, it's also very sheer. The pictures show four (!) coats and it's still patchy and nowhere near opaque.







On top of White Wedding (now I can't stop humming the Billy Idol song...) I added one coat of Happy Hands What's This?, a clear base with white hexes in two sizes, silver microglitter and sky blue holographic squares and microglitter. This one is really sparkly! I had no issues applying it, I half wiped, half dabbed the coat on, and had lots of glitter in this single coat. What's This? Was part of the Happy Hands holiday collection and is now discontinued.




I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast.














Picture Polish are available at LlaroweHarlow & Co.Overall Beauty and Mei Mei's Signatures.


Happy Hands polishes are available on Etsy and at Harlow & Co.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...