Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Miasma





Today I have another Australian indie polish for you: Femme Fatale Miasma.






"Miasma is a deep grey toned purple creme based polish with various glitters in lavender, purple red and black. Patience may be required with location of the black dot glitter during  application :)"
(Source: Femme Fatale Cosmetics)






 





I used four coats of Miasma until I was happy with the opacity. Getting the larger glitters out of the bottle included a lot of bottle shaking and fishing, but that's to be expected with glitters this size.
I finished with two coats of Essie Good to Go, again with massive bubbling. It was the last drops, so I think this explains it.


Femme Fatale polishes are available at their shop (Australia only), Llarowe and Harlow & Co.

 

2 comments:

  1. Das hubblige Finish würde mich auch stören :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Es sieht hubbliger aus als es sich angefühlt hat. Mich haben vor allem die riesigen Blasen im Topcoat gestört. Den Good to Go kaufe ich mir nicht mehr, der hat mich ständig nur geärgert, beim nicht gerade tiefen Preis...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...