Thursday, January 3, 2013

Liebster Award

Für alle Deutsch-Bevorzuger: weiter unten steht das selbe nochmals auf Deutsch.



Natalia from Polished Polyglot nominated me for the Liebster Award. Yay, my first award! Thank you so much, Natalia.

Here are the details and rules for this award:
  • When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
  • Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions.
  • You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you!
  • Make sure the blogs you chose have 200 or LESS followers 



First, 11 random facts about me:

1. I don't like coffee. And when I say I don't like, I really mean hate.

2. My mum bought a family dog when I was 10 years old. I first saw him when he was three weeks old, and I was with him when he took his last breath after 17 1/2 years. I'm still thinking of him regularly.

3. I'm left handed (now you know why I only show pictures of my right hand).

4. I wear contact lenses. I'm so nearsighted, I wouldn't find my way out of the door without them...

5. I have a lawyer's degree. No kidding.

6. I live in a tourist hotspot. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one really living in this town, and not only spending a vacation.

7. I go to science-fiction and fantasy conventions.

8. I sometimes buy polish because of the cool name. Not if I really hate the color, but if I like it at least a little.

9. I want to visit every capital of Europe. So far, I've been to 10, so I've still got plenty to see.

10. My favourite color is blue.

11. I'm a jeans girl. I wear jeans for at least 350 days a year.



The 11 questions Natalia asked me:


1. What do you like the most about blogging?
Sharing my manis with other people who are really interested in looking at them.

2. Do you agree with the rule many bloggers have about not leaving links to your blog in their comments? Why?
Yes. When somebody is interested in my blog, he/she'll find it without me leaving a link. I don't want people to feel obligated to look at my blog. And I don't want readers who only follow me because I follow them back. I want my readers to be interested in what I have to show.

3. What do you think about indie polish? 
Considering that more than 90% of my blog posts contain one or more indie polishes, I think this question is rhetorical ;-)

4. You're late, you have only 2 minutes to do your makeup: how do you proceed and what do you use?
I'd only use compact powder and mascara, if I really have to leave at this precise moment. To be honest: if I'm "only" late for work, I take my time to do my makeup...

5. Tell us three things you love...
Dogs, chocolate, the smell of fresh linen

6. and three things you dislike...
Cobwebs, fennel, my alarm clock

7. Snow or flip-flops for Christmas?
Snow! I can't imagine living in a place where Christmas is in summer.

8. Which place are you dreaming to travel to?
New Zealand

9.What are you thankful for in your life?
My BF, my friends, my family, my health

10. What are you proud of?
That I never gave up

11. What is your greatest dream/aspiration?
Win a nobel prize ;-)



My nominees (I have to admit, I'm cheating. I've only nominated 9 blogs. That's because only 9 of the blogs I'm reading have less than 200 readers, and I didn't want to nominate a blog I'm not really reading... If your blog has less than 200 readers, and I'm one of them, and I didn't nominate you,this doesn't mean I don't like it. It just means I didn't' realize it has less than 200 readers)
Das Geheimnis der Knoblauchsalami
Polished Marvels




My questions to the nominees:

1. Beach holiday or city trip?

2. If you could be famous, what would you want to be known for?

3. What changed in your make up / nail routine since you started blogging?

4. Summer or winter?

5. What was the best gift you ever recieved?

6. Do you still buy CDs/DVDs?

7. Are there any books / movies you loved as a child and still like as an adult?

8. Do you have any pets?

9. Do you ever leave the house without make up / nail polish?

10. Outfit: comfy or stylish, what's more important to you?

11. Do the people around you (friends, family, work buddies) know about your blog?







As I'm nominating several german (or at least written in german) blogs, here's the same in german:




Natalia von Polished Polyglot hat mich für den Liebster Award nominiert. Mein erster Award, Juhu! Vielen Dank, Natalia.


  

Hier sind die Details und Regeln dieses Awards:

Wenn du den Award erhält, poste 11 beliebige Tatsachen über dich und beantworte die 11 Fragen der Person, die dich nominiert hat.

Gib den Award an 11 andere Blogs weiter (vergiss nicht, ihnen mitzuteilen, dass du sie nominiert hast) und stelle ihnen 11 Fragen.

Du darfst den Blog, der dich nominiert hat, nicht selber nominieren.

Nominiere nur Blogs mit 200 oder weniger Lesern.




11 Tatsachen über mich:


1. Ich mag keinen Kaffee. Ich hasse schon den Geruch.

2. Als ich 10 war, kaufte meine Mutter einen Hund. Ich habe ihn mit drei Wochen erstmals gesehen, und war dabei, als er 17 1/2 Jahre später zum letzten Mal einschlief. Ich denke immer noch häufig an ihn.

3. Ich bin Linkshänderin (nun wisst ihr auch, wieso ich immer nur Fotos meiner rechten Hand zeige)

4. Ich trage Kontaktlinsen. So kurzsichtig wie ich bin würde ich ohne nicht mal den Wag aus der Tür raus finden...

5. Ich habe eine Ausbildung zum Rechtsanwalt. Kein Witz.

6. Die Stadt, in der ich lebe, zieht viele Touristen an. Manchmal, besonders im Sommer, komme ich mir vor als wäre ich die einzige, die auch hier wohnt und nicht nur den Urlaub verbringt.

7. Ich besuche Sci-Fi und Fantasy Conventions.

8. Manchmal kaufe ich Lacke nur wegen ihres Namens. Jedenfalls dann, wenn sie mir zumindest ein bisschen gefallen.

9. Ich möchte mal jede Hauptstadt Europas besucht haben. Bisher bin ich bei 10, habe also noch eine ganze Menge vor mir.

10. Meine Lieblingsfarbe ist blau.

11. Ich trage an mindestens 350 Tagen im Jahr Jeans.




Natalia stellte mir folgende 11 Fragen:


1. Was gefällt dir beim Bloggen am meisten?
Meine Manis mit Leuten teilen zu können, die sich auch wirklich dafür interessieren.

2. Viele Blogger wollen nicht, dass man in den Kommentaren Links zu seinem Blog hinterlässt. Siehst Du das auch so? Warum?
Ich mag das auch nicht. Wenn sich jemand für meinen Blog interessiert, findet er/sie mich auch ohne Link. Ich will nicht, dass sich jemand verpflichtet fühlt, meinen Blog anzuschauen. Und ich möchte keine Leser, die mir nur folgen, damit ich ihnen auch folge. Ich möchte, dass sich meine Leser dafür interessieren, was ich zu zeigen habe. 

3. Was denkst du über Indie-Lacke?
In Anbetracht dessen, dass ca. 90% meiner Posts mindestens einen Indie-Lack enthalten, erübrigt sich wohl diese Frage ;-)

4. Du bist spät dran und hast nur noch 2 Minuten zum Schminken. Wie gehst du vor, welche Produkte nutzt du?
Wenn ich wirklich zwingend zum Haus raus müsste, würde ich nur Puder und Mascara benutzen. Ehrlich gesagt würde ich mich aber normal (komplett) schminken, wenn ich "nur" zu spät zur Arbeit kommen würde.

5. Drei Dinge die du liebst...
Hunde, Schokolade, den Duft von frischgewaschener Bettwäsche

6. Drei Dinge, die du nicht magst...
Spinnweben, Fenchel, mein Wecker

7. Schnee oder Flipflops zu Weihnachten?
Schnee! Ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, irgendwo zu wohnen, wo Weihnachten im Sommer stattfindet.

8. Wohin würdest du gerne reisen?
Neuseeland

9. Wofür bist du dankbar?
Mein Freund, meine Freunde, meine Familie, meine Gesundheit

10. Worauf bist du stolz?
Dass ich nie aufgegeben habe.

11. Was ist dein grösster Traum?
Einen Nobelpreis zu gewinnen ;-)




Meine Nominationen (ich habe nur 9 nominiert, da lediglich 9 der Blogs, die ich regelmässig lese, weniger als 200 Leser haben, und ich keinen Blog nominieren wollte, den ich eigentlich nicht lese. Falls dein Blog weniger als 200 Leser hat, und ich einer davon bin, und ich dirch trotzdem nicht nominiert habe, heisst das nicht, dass ich deinen Blog nicht mag. Es heisst nur, dass ich nicht gemerkt habe, dass er weniger als 200 Leser hat)





Meine Fragen an die Nominierten:

1. Strandurlaub oder Städtereise?

2. Wenn Du berühmt sein könntest, wofür wärst du gerne berühmt?

2. Was hat sich in deiner Make Up / Nagelroutine geändert, seitdem du bloggst?

4. Sommer oder Winter?

5. Was war das beste Geschenk, dass du je erhalten hast?

6. Kauft du noch CDs/DVDs?

7. Gibt es Bücher / Filme, die du als Kind geliebt hast und auch heute noch gerne magst?

8. Hast du Haustiere?

9. Gehst du auch ohne Make Up / Nagellack aus dem Haus?

10. Outfit: lieber bequem oder stylish?

11. Weiss den Umfeld (Freunde, Familie, Arbeitskollegen), dass du bloggst?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...