Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Don't Teal Anyone







Today I have another beautiful KBShimmer polish for you: Don't Teal Anyone (Fall Collection)





Don't Teal Anyone is "a deep teal base with gold, teal, blue, navy and fuchsia hexes in several sizes, and micro fuchsia bars."
(Source: KBShimmer)

My camera didn't like this polish. The base is greener than pictured here. On my pictures it looks blue, but it really is teal.
































The fuchsia bar glitters really are micro. I didn't even see them until I read about them and studied my nails very closely. So even if you don't like bar glitters, that's no reason not to love this polish. The hex glitters come in three sizes plus blue microglitter.























The teal base is surprisingly opaque. I expected a jelly base, but I'd say it's a crelly (creme-jelly hybrid). Three coats are enough to reach full opacity. I used one coat of Essie Good to Go as topcoat, but a second one would have been better, the surface was still a little rough. 


KBShimmer polishes can be purchased at the KBShimmer store (US only) or at Harlow & Co.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...